Love Good Food?
- Dine at Lonzerotti's Italia, located in a restored train depot, known for Italian dishes and hand-cut steaks
- Muggsy's offers a variety of foods and has courtyard seating for warm summer days
- From the Brick House to Leo's, our downtown has locally owned restaurants, pubs and pizza houses for casual dining
- Recognizable chain restaurants are located along Morton Avenue
- Top it off with frozen yogurt and ice cream from The Frozen Penguin
"We felt like family the minute we walked in the door. Gwenn was extremely friendly and hospitable. She made dinner reservations for us each night and when we entered the restaurants, we were called by name. The food at the B&B was superb - served on china at a window table overlooking a garden. Rooms were very large and comfortable. We've stayed at a lot of B&B's, but this one has got to be the best! We truly hated to leave." - from BedandBreakfast.com